Monday, October 4, 2010

The Atwater Estate Vineyards

During the month of October my work is on display at The Atwater Estate Vineyards and Winery.

The show's theme is landscapes, flora and fauna of the Finger Lakes region.

Sunday, Mary and I took a trip to Atwater Estate in Burdett, NY and set up the display. If you happen to be traveling in the Finger Lakes area, be sure to stop by this winery on the Seneca Lake Wine Trail, enjoy some great wine, a beautiful view of Seneca Lake and a selection of my recent paintings.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Norm. I wanted to return the blog visit, thank you for the comment, and congratulate you on your 6 acres! I love that you describe yourself as an artist disguised as a scientist. My husband could say the same. He's an artist (pyrographer) disguised as a truck driver. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately we artists often have to finance our passions(art)by working in areas totally unrelated.

    ReplyDelete